10/09/2008

Beyonce Graces The Cover Of Essence Mag

I know this is late, but when you're blogging on a budget... sometimes you have to just wait your turn. Anyways, Beyonce is on the November cover of Essence magazine. In the issue, Bey finally speaks on the relationship that she has with Jay-Z. She was quoted as saying:

"What Jay and I have is real. It’s not about interviews or getting the right photo op. It’s real.”

Bey also elaborates on her new album slated to come out... hell I don't know. There has been so much back and forth on the actual release date that I don't know what is what. But it's supposed to drop sometime in November. She already has two singles out, "If I were a boy" and "Single Ladies". She also dishes about life in the spotlight, her new movies "Obsessed" with Idris Elba, and "Cadillac Records," where she plays the legendary Etta James.

No comments: