7/23/2008

Fabolous has a Baby Boy

I've always liked John Jackson... aka F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S. He's gained even more cool points in my book now that he's a PROUD papa and taking care of his responsibilities. Fab has been a daddy since March, so the baby isn't new new, but he's new to the world in respect to us having knowledge of him. On Fabs Myspace page, he posted the below picture with the caption, “Like Father, Like Son”. I find nothing more sexier than a black man taking care of his biz when it comes to his children! I love it! And check the baby's mother. I guess she used to model or something and was slimmer before she had the baby. The chick’s name is Emily B and she has been his live in girlfriend for about 3 years. She's decent. I'll give her that much. Although she is looking about 3 seconds from that eye on the left looking kinda cocked! I'm just sayin!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily is his fiancee and has been his girlfriend for over 6 years.

She was never a model, only a wardrobe stylist to celebrities and atheletes - including Fab.

Anonymous said...

The baby is sooooo cute!! I didn't even know he had a son awwww congrats to Fab.

Word in the street is the Fab already got his eye on a another young lady that he's been spotted around NYC with for the last copuple of months, there's even a picture of them on another website from about 3 weeks ago! Rapper or not men will be men, feel bad for the baby mom though.

Anonymous said...

Fab is a PLAYER!!! Emily is so stupid! LOL HE FUCKS EVERY AND ANY CHICK HE WANTS WHEN HE TOUCHES DOWN IN ANY CITY!!!1

Anonymous said...

Fab iz so sexy...he's a sexy hansom player!

Anonymous said...

Ok he's been wit her for 6 yrs, well I met him in 2003 and still talk, flew 2 c him during I guess the time he was with Emily. I didn't know until recently, but like the last post said he trys to holla at any and every1. Just called not 2 long ago when he was in town, but I didn't answer, done with all of that! Lesson learned..lol

Anonymous said...

aww his baby is cute. congrats

Anonymous said...

aww his baby is cute. congrats

Anonymous said...

I'd phuck him again lol. He aint married