3/06/2009

Keri Hilson Goes After Beyonce and Ciara in Turnin Me On Remix

Well I'll be Jane Brown!!! Keri Hilson is steppin into the ring of beef. Keri's latest single "Turnin me On" has a remix with T-Pain and Lil Wayne that is soooooooo fi'! That's some southern slang for those who don't know, which means it's hot!!! In the remix, Ms. Keri is goin after Beyonce and Ciara. At first I thought this was just i-net gossip/rumors.... that was until I listened to the track myself!

Check it out for ya'self!!! I'm lovin it!

Here are the words:
“I ain’t tryin’ to start no mess there’s just something on my chest that I need to get off…Your vision cloudy if you think you the best. You can dance, she can sing, but need to move it ‘to the left’.”

“She need to go have some babies. She need to sit down she fading.”

“Go head tell these folks how long I been writing your songs… I been putting you on… check the credits hoe!…If you want me you can find me in Decatur hoe.”

Or click here to listen.

No comments: