11/11/2008

Cassie Not Becoming Next Danity Kane Member

Apparently just a few weeks after the Danity Kane split, a crazy rumor jumped off about another Bad Boy artist, namely Cassie. The rumor was basically about instead of Danity Kane searching for new members, they would just replace the old ones with Cassie. WOW!!! Aside from chicks looks, she has no talent whatsoever so how smart would that move have been?

Anyways, Cassie laid to rest those ridiculous rumors but seems to keep the ball rolling with the rumors of her and Diddy by never... ever... disspelling them. Check it out:

Date: Nov 10, 2008 2:08 PM
Subject: DK?
Body: What's up everybody??

A friend of mine forwarded me a link to a site with a made up quote about me joining Danity Kane. I want to make it clear to everyone that I am not joining Danity Kane! My second solo album is coming out in the Spring of '09 and I'm very excited about that. I don't know where the fake message came from, but I know for a fact that it didn't come from me.

Anyway, I can't wait to share more details about MY next solo project with you.

Thanks guys, talk soon!
Cassie

No comments: