11/14/2008

T.I.'s AKOO Clothing Line Weekend Debut

From the looks of things, T.I. was right when he said everybody wanted a "Swagger Like Us." In addition to his highly successful release of Paper Trail, the rapper has just launched his own clothing line.

Last night (Thursday), Tip along with a few friends, Irv Gotti, Maino, and exectutives John Monopoly and Michael Kyser kicked off the launch of the line at Taj Lounge in New York City. It was announced that Akoo (A King Of Oneself) would be in stores on November 15 (Saturday).

"Akoo is fly upscale fashion for the young and sexy, for the old and rich," Tip said. "Either way, if you cannot provide swag for yourself, you just holler at me and I will appoint something to you." I ain't mad at the boy!

Check out T.I.'s AKOO Clothing website!

No comments: