11/02/2008

Where YOU Been... Lauryn Hill

I don't believe my eyes!!! OMG!!! Is that Lauryn Hill and her tribe of kiddies? Well I'll be John Brown... it is Ms. Hill along with four of her five children .

Lauryn was at the Williams Sonoma store in New Jersey. Martha Stewart was in the store signing copies of her latest book, it isn’t known if the Hill-Marley clan was in the store to see Martha or just happened to be picking up a few things for the kitchen. Either way, Lauryn doesn’t look too happy, she didn’t even bother to crack a fake smile. On the other hand, her children seem to be very happy.

Funny. She’s seen here with 11 year old Zion, 9 year old Selah, 6 year old Joshua, 5 year old John all fathered by Rohan Marley. She didn’t have her 9 month old (who folks also say is fathered by Rohan) with her. I need my FUGEE La Lauryn back... I don't know about ya'll but I do dammit!

No comments: