11/19/2008

Jim "I Look Dirty Er'Damn Day" Jones

Eeeee-YUK!!! I don't even need to comment on this crap! A suit still don't do nothin for this dude! Anyways, Jim and his bootybosom buddy, and fellow broke joke Dame Dash were on hand to throw more hate-grenades at Jay-Z and Kanye.

You’ve said that there’s no more Rocafella, but Kanye has had great success, and he still claims the Roc.

Jim Jones: I don’t know if he’s actually with Jay-Z from the looks of things. From what I’ve been seeing from since we were signed until now, I think Kanye actually hates Jay-Z.

[Dame Dash interrupts:] No, he actually does. He hated Jay-Z ever since he wouldn’t give him a fucking Rocawear chain in Chicago! I’m telling you.

Jim Jones: I don’t know if the song “Big Brother” was correct, but he might’ve hated him since he didn’t give him those tickets to Madison Square Garden.

Damon Dash: This was before that. He was already in full hate by that time. [Laughs.] This nigga [Kanye] was like, “Wow, he ain’t going to give me the chain.” I had to take off my chain and give it to him, and I was heated. I had the real canary diamonds. That shit cost $40,000! I told Kanye, “Yo, you got to give that back when we get off this stage!”

Jim, do you have any theories?

Jim Jones: Jay-Z never sells as much as Kanye. Jay-Z wishes he could sell as many records as Kanye. So he’s only beating him with terrible swag. Like over there, their swag is terrible. They having a terrible swag contest. It’s really bad over there.

5 comments:

wow power leveling said...

We strongly discourage logging into the account while the leveling is taking place. If a gaming company notices 2 IP address on the same account, [url=http://www.powerleveling2000.com/WowGold.aspx] wow gold[/url] they may suspend the account. As such, we would be unable to compensate or assist you with account retrievals
After [url=http://www.wowlevelingus.com]wow power leveling[/url]ponsibility to change your password. We are not liable for any activities regarding the account after powerleveling has been completed
As the leading provider of [url=http://www.wowlevelingus.com]wow power leveling[/url]

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

he looks like a bama

Anonymous said...

I do like the leather gloves in the last pic.

Anonymous said...

Damn I swear this used to be my favorite blog. What happened Candy?
You quit on us?

Anonymous said...

Candy..where the hell are you?? Hope everythings okay!