12/03/2008

PERSONAL MESSAGE TO THE READERS!

Hey everybody...
I saw that a few of you have actually missed me blogging and you know what... I am eternally grateful to you! Recently I have been so blah about the whole blogging thing because I didn't think anyone really cared about it. Reason being because there are so many other blogs out there with the same things, and I just felt like I was just going through the motions with it. I love gossip... I know it's a sin... but it's the truth. I love it! Which is why I blog. To gossip with everyone. But I just felt like nobody cared because I would see all the hits to the blog, but no one would leave comments. I thrive off of reactions and no one was giving them to me, so I just said I was going to take a break. Plus I'm in school, and I'm not sure if you guys realize it or not, but this whole blogging thing takes time!!! MAJOR TIME! All of the researching of the info and what not is a bit tedious because I don't like to put out false information, so I do my damndest to fact check all of my stuff!
All that said... I'm coming back my sweet babies! Two of the readers posted concerns (Boo and GeorgousGemini... thank you!!!) about the blog and that was enough motivation for me!!!

6 comments:

Jenn Martinson said...

I was gonna give it one more day and then send the cops to look for you! Glad you're back!!

Anonymous said...

Glad ur back. You have to realize that most people that visit blogs don't comment. I like giving my input sometimes though, soooo.....
But anyway, keep God first, He will work everything out, you just watch and see. He has never let me down.-much love

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Better than all the rest. I just read and never comment. I assumed you were in school and on break, but when it turned to 10+ days I thought you were through. I am glad I checked back. So glad you are back. You were truly missed over here.

Miz Cheekz said...

believe me when i tell you i hit the site quite a few times while u were away! LOL i assumed u were on an "extended" holiday vacation. all the reasons u mentioned here are the same reasons why i took a hiatus from my blog - just make sure u let ur folks know BEFORE u take a break next time because u were missed :)

Anonymous said...

Holiday my ass....that heffa is in LOVE, hence the "vacation"!
Ha hahaaaa

I still love ya and it's MERRY Christmas not MARRY! Got it!

LYLAS!

Anonymous said...

Glad your back!