12/16/2008

Kenyon Martin And This Absurd Ass Tattoo

I swear... if you ever want to get a new idea for a new tat... just watch an NBA game. Some are pretty straight... but others... such as the one that everyone has been a lil suspect on with baller Kenyon Martin... are just a little to "sweet"! Aaaaaaaaalrighty then Kenyon!!! Since you wanna put it out there... are we not still married? or do we just not give a damn? Obviously dude is choosing the latter of my questions. How fruity is this mess right here though? A big ass tattoo of some big ass red lips right on your neck? Really? Trina got you sprung like that K-Mar?

K-Mar was asked about the blazin tat on his neck and his response was that it was a tribute to his girlfriend... duhhhhh, TRINA. The NBA baller claims... and I quote girls, "It's just something that I wanted to get a while ago, but I'm not just gonna get it for anyone." *side eyein dude super hard*... I guess you're wives were just regular ass broads huh??? Trina ain't even that hot dude!!! She's ok! You're wife Tiffany looks better than she does. But I guess Trina can suck a mean one huh? Yeah, guys are suckas for a good sucker!!!

No comments: