12/07/2008

Recession Ain't No Joke!

The very resourceful folks over at MediaTakeOut.com
have just found some more recession unfriendly news. Seems are fav American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino's North Carolina home has been foreclosed on and will be up for grabs tomorrow (Monday Dec 8) to the highest bidder. My goodness. What I don't understand is why do you need such a big house and it's just you and your child? I'm not saying that she doesn't have the right, or anyone for that matter, to purchase the home of their dreams, but lets be realistic folks. Get what you can afford, and think about the long run too! What if you can't sing or perform anymore, then what? I'm just saying! Of course this news sucks... and I pray that she is doing fine so don't go jumping down my throat folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ mediatakeout being resourceful. they are everything else but that.

Anonymous said...

Why didn't she just get a house that she could've paid CASH for? Winning all that money (I think AI pays you either $100k or $1m) and you didn't pay off your house??!! Black folks betta wake up! :()