12/08/2008

Spoiler: Real Chance of Love Finale

If you are one of the many fools who watch VH1's newest bafoonery reality show Real Chance of Love, then you might want to skip to the next blog post... but if you're like me and could really give two &hits, then here goes: I've just gotten the scoop on who get's picked on the finale of the show. Real (long haired dude) picks Cornfed. Yeah, the white girl from Fargo North Dakota who has never dated a black guy in her life because, as she puts it, "There just aren't any black people where I'm from" *blank stare*. As for skinny azz Chance, well you guessed it, he picks NOBODY! That's right. He wasted all them folks time and didn't even pick nobody. That's because that had the wrong damn gender on the show. Get some dudes on there for him to choose from and I bet somebody will come out on top... or is it the bottom. I don't know. Anyways, VH1 is already working on the second season of this mess, so obviously Real and Cornfed don't work out. Who woulda thunk it???

8 comments:

Jenn Martinson said...

I loves me some reality TV but this show sounded ridiculous. I'd rather watch those shows were they bust old men for trying to hook up with underage girls on the internet than this trainwreck.

Anonymous said...

Chance needs to be with Risky and Real needs to be with my 4th choice Bay Bay Bay or my 5th choice Ki Ki.

Anonymous said...

this show is entertaining and as good as any of those other dumb ass reality shows on abc, nbc, cbs, and fox. with this economy, it's a great fuckin' job (period). make that paper boys, and God bless!

Anonymous said...

U JUST ANATHA HATA BITCH GET OVA IT. I BET UR UGLY AZZ IS STALKER HUM? AINT U?

Anonymous said...

U JUST ANATHA HATA BITCH GET OVA IT. I BET UR UGLY AZZ IS STALKER HUM? AINT U?

Anonymous said...

I bet you're racist against white people, aint u

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooo glad Bay Bay Bay went home. She was too fake & the biggest (imagine that weighing in at 5 lbs) hypocrit. How do you pick up a bible, all the while cursing like a sailor? Good job Real, cause Bay Bay Bay was a joke.

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact, Bay Bay Bay's lips probably weighed more than her entire body. The only thing useful was her mouth as big as it was. I was hoping someone would've smacked her mr ed looking @ss, early in the show. I would've cut my losses and went home just for the satisfaction. :)