12/10/2008

Ne Ne Leakes Put On Blast By News Team

I was just telling my best friend about this because she's in Cali so she wasn't able to see it. The I-Team over at My Fox Atlanta did a special segment last night on guess who...? Yep... ya girl NeNe Leakes and her "husband" Greg.

Ya'll remember last week when I did the post on NeNe and Greg getting evicted from their Sugarloaf home? Well immediately after that, her people put out a statement saying that those rumors were false and completely untrue. I thought... well maybe their right... maybe she wasn't. Yeah RIGHT! Well, Fox put them on blast showing the actual eviction documents. The eviction was retracted after an “agreement” was reached, but they still left the home because they couldn’t afford it. Check out the I-Team’s whole investigation here that aired tonight.

And get this, the I-Team also found out that Greg is a rental manager and has been doing a whole lot of folks dirty when it comes to his job. He owes over 100k in back taxes, and his clients haven’t seen hide nor hair of him. They had to hire a P.I. He even moved his friends (a pastor and his wife) into one client’s rental property, but the couple couldn’t afford the $2300 rent and left the home in disgusting disarray. Now NeNe’s saying she never said they were rich–just comfortable. Um, isn’t the premise of this show about being rich? And who is comfortable getting evicted? Just saying…

You know... I hate that they even put these ladies on the show. Out of all of the wealthy black women in the city of Atlanta, they try to find the ones with the most drama but who are broke???? Ya'll could have done that by casting Monica, Tiny, Lyfe Jennings fiance' and several other chicks and that mess would have been straight up real all the way through! I'm just sayin!

1 comment:

Jenn Martinson said...

"And who is comfortable with getting evicted?"

Priceless!