12/16/2008

More Reality TV... This Time For Drag Queens!

Yeaaaaah... I bet at first glance ya'll thought that was really Barack and Michelle huh??? Buuuuuuzzzz... GUESS AGAIN! It's dragextraordinaire RuPaul impersonating both Mr & Mrs O at a recent photoshoot that he did . Dude kills me everytime... I swear whoever does his make-up is so on point!

Apparently this is some kind of Holiday Postcard that he's sending out or something all the while promoting his new reality show 'RuPaul's Drag Race'! On the show, he/she will pose as the host, mentor and judge/jury of the reality show that will air on the LOGO network on Feb 2, 09.

Staying true to form, Mr. Paul or whatever the hell he wants to be called, will do the show half in full drag get-up, and the other half as he's mentoring the contestants as a man. I sure hate that I don't get the LOGO channel... NOT!!!

No comments: