12/17/2008

Jackie O Promo Pics... No Words Can Explain!

Aaaaaaallllllright folks! Let the 09 foolishness commence! How in the blue blazes did I miss this -ish? Ya girl, Miami "rapper" Jackie O is trying to step her game up with the promo pics for her new album. But I think we could have done without the cover for that single. Can somebody please... I've asked before... please name me just one damn Jackie O song that is popular or that has been played in a club? I must say... these pictures aren't half bad. At least she looks better than that boy Trina does in her photos! Doesn't Jackie O look like those little babies when you laid them down their eyes would close, and then you sat them up, and they would open? BY NO MEANS AM I SAYING SHE'S A DOLL!!!! I wish they would have done a Tyson Beckford on her though. You know... like Tommy Hilfiger did by covering Tyson's tats with make-up? Maybe she wouldn't look so _______________ ! You fill in the blank cuz I just can't do it.

1 comment:

CCG said...

Do U mean to tell me U don't remember NOOKIE?