12/18/2008

Will Smith's Red Carpet Showing For Movie Premiere For 'Seven Pounds'

Will Smith is definitely enjoying this timultuous ride his career is on! His latest box office hit, 'Seven Pounds' is about an An IRS agent with a fateful secret who embarks on an extraordinary journey of redemption by forever changing the lives of seven strangers. I see my old baby daddy Michael Ealy is in this flick too *mmm*. Even though I'm not a fan of the "mellow yellow" brothas... Michael could still get it!!!

Will and Tyrese
Terry Crews and his wife... I like her better blonde
Will clowning around with 'Seven Pounds' co-star Rosario Dawson
I see Nia Long wised up and left the young buck alone and went back to NBA baller Catino Mobley
Really Vanessa??? That short huh? Although I do love the hair... ya'll know I like the big "come and get it" hair!
Ol' Chocolate Ty
Will loves his fans!
Gabrielle Union
Michael Ealy, Will, and director of the movie
Taye Diggs... sans the Mrs.
Will kicked it with his Fresh Prince co-stars Tatyana Ali and Alphonso Ribiero... damn Carlton... how short are you?
Ohhhh Michael... how I will always have a special place in my bed heart for you
Sanaa Lathan was looking cute as usual... Not feeling that pose though
Laila Ali and husband Curtis
Will and longtime buddy and former DJ Jeff "DJ Jazzy Jeff" Townsend
Isaiah Washington stopped through
And the relevance of Chaka Khan being there was....?

No comments: