12/10/2008

Teyana Taylor Turns 18

Well I'll be a monkey's auntie!!! This is the first time I've ever seen Teyana Taylor looking so girly. Wait I take that back... she did do that fashion show a few months back and rocked it; But this is different. She really looks cute. Teyana celebrated her 18th birthday party last night at NY’s Kush Lounge. I see her bff Dawn Richard wasn't too far behind as usual, along with boo Q and the rest of Day 26 sans Brian, but... is he really missed? Check out the pics from the party below.
Uhhh NFL baller Kerry Rhodes was kickin it mighty hard with Ms. Taylor last night. I guess he figures he's all clear since she's legal now huh?
Just sexy for no reason
Ewww Q
Day 26
Dawn shows off her new tattoo
Teyana's makeup and her look overall is pretty slammin. She needs to keep this up.
Kenya from America's Next Top Model with her irrelevent self
What the hell is Jackie O doing there?

1 comment:

Jenn Martinson said...

I like her look, too. Maybe a photo I take the salon for new year's. Thanks for the tip!