12/06/2008

Dig Ya'Self Outta Dat Hole Dame...

Boy I tell you... some folks just don't think before they speak. The Bible says "Be quick to listen and slow to speak"... Dame dag-on sure could have used that scripture. Last month I posted a blog about Jim Jones and Dame talking slick about Kanye and Jay-Z, well now, your boy Dame is somewhat recanting those statements he made.

Dame Dash's recent comments about Jay-Z and Kanye West in a Complex magazine interview had many fans shaking their heads. He originally claimed that Ye hated Jay but now is trying to squash those claims.

"It ain't even that big of a deal. At this point, it's just gossip," Dash told XXL when asked about his comments. Some people failed to share his opinion, as Ye's camp even issued a statement slamming his remarks are completely false. "I could really care less, but I'm sure at this level in their careers, they don't wanna be dealing with bullshit like that," he continued. "Sometimes, I gotta watch the shit I say, because it's more impactful to other people than it is to me. I just say something because I'm thinking it -- it ain't because I'm trying to make a statement or anything. I'm just callin' it how I see it."

He's not backing down from the fact that he did say that Kanye hated Jay-Z, but he is saying that it seemed that was the case back in the day "they were different people back then -- I'm quite sure that's not the feeling now." ... Yeah ok Dame... *side eyeing him real hard*... what you want nicca? He's up to something ya'll... I can feel it!

No comments: