12/07/2008

Purse Obsession: Marni Triangle Slouchy Hobo

I understand wholeheartedly that it's the winter season and some of you are fiending for that perfect winter bag for your turtlenecks and boots, but I couldn't pass posting this about the Marni Triangle Slouchy Hobo. I guess the color is a winter hue, so it's okay *smile*. It's odd looking... I know. But that's why I love it. I like the funky looking stuff. The simple shape and deep brick hue make this Marni bag a favorite, bag yourself one now to update your look for spring. The Marni features gathered seams and contrast leather top handles. It has a top fastening to close and is wider at the base, is fully lined and has an internal zip fastening. I just wish it came in other colors.Marni Triangle slouchy hobo $1,795 at Net-a-porter.com

No comments: