12/03/2008

Videos: Busta Rhymes~ Arab Money

I am so feelin this joint by my boy Busta Rhymes. Arab Money is a freakin hit!!! But... some of the Muslim and Arabic culture beg to differ with the use of their Quranic versus. One of Busta's fans who is Muslim and of Arabic decent wrote a really respectful letter to Busta informing him of his mistake in using the verse. Check It our below...and peep the vid for Arab Money!
Dear Busta

In Arab money remix pt1 in the chorus you used (bismillah ulrahman ulrahim alhamdullillah rab ulalamen) which is a Quranic verse from the first surah (chapter) in the Holy Quran, as an Arab and a Muslim it's prohibited to sing or cite a Quranic verse in combination with music and most Muslims will find this disrespectful, as a fan I think it's great to have a song about you getting Arab money, and you mentioned Prince Walid bin Talal AL Saud and I am from the same country as he is and I'm sure both of us respect the value of your work. I'm afraid this misunderstanding will be interpreted as an offensive and disrespectful way by some people and I trust that you wouldn't upset and disrespect your Muslim and Arab fans and I'm quite sure that you didn't know that using a Quranic verse in a song is disrespectful and for that you are excused as in Islam if someone did a sin without knowing it is a sin, he/she will be forgiven by Allah, Mr Busta If you are looking for a hot Arabic verse you want to use in Arab money remix part2 plz contact me. (If you want to get at him, let me know, Busta people.)

I'm really lookin forward for Back On My B.S. and keep that hot lava comin.

Your biggest Arab fan but no stan


I'm Khalid and ALsahli is da fam

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته من خالد السهلي الى بستا رايمز

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHECK OUT THIS BUSTA RHYMES SITE: WWW.FLIPMODEFANS.COM