12/04/2008

Idris Elba The Black James Bond???

... YOU DAMN SKIPPY! That'll work as far as I'm concerned. Sexy to the umpteenth power, the intoxicating British accent, and eyes that pierce the soul... Yeah... sounds like the first black 007 to me. I'm hearing that he's already been talking to the producers of the movie and damnit why not! I did a post earlier last month asking who would be a better black Bond Will Smith, Diddy, Terrence Howard, or Dijimon Hounsou. Why oh why did I not think about my husband? Diddy damn sure needs to hang up all them hopes, dreams, and aspirations! Them knock knees and big gums don't do the Bond series any justice! But he begs to differ apparently. He's already submitted his audition tape to the producers and directors of the movie. WHATEV!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, YEs Yes, I agree. It's Idris all the way. He puts the S on suave!
that is one sexy man and we still haven't seen enough of him. I'm sure that the lasies agree we all need another man. Since Denzel is clearly out of the consideration factors at this point.

Anonymous said...

I 100% agree!!!!! Idris Elba would be the James Bond that I'll risk life and limb to be a Bond girl for!!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry but Puffy is the next Black James Bond.

Anonymous said...

A thousand times yes, to Idris becoming the next James Bond!!!! It is the year of the Black Man!!!! Obama becoming the first black prez!!! Usain Bolt, the fastest man in the world, & Idris, the next James Bond!!! Diddy needs to ask for his audition tape back & enroll in acting school. I would not pay money to see him as James Bond. I hope the Bond girl is black. I'm so tired of seeing gorgeous Black men loving white women on screen. Blair.