12/14/2008

VH1 Reveals I Love Money 2 Cast

OMFG!!! I can't believe they decided to bring these losers back to reality t.v. oncet'agin! I don't think my brain can handle so much damn bafoonery within such a short period of time. Real Chance of Love, Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, I Love New York... all this love -ish is starting to make me friggin sick! And now we're punished with more foolishness. VH1 never ceases to amaze me. Their bringing back the show "I Love Money". If you watched the first season of it, you would know that my girl Hoopz won. She's about the only one out of all the VH1 rejects that I actually like. I see they let Mz. Lip Chap back... and she's still looka-lika-man! The new season premieres Jan. 26 at 9pm EST. Check out some of the cast below.

Flavor of Love 2~ Saaphyri... guessing that the Lip Chap and Indian Hair didn't pan out for ya huh girl?
I Love New York 1~T Weed... dude who claimed he had a perfect credit rating and a bang of money and had neither!
Flavor of Love 3~ Prancer
Flavor of Love 3~Myammee... the chick that owed some dude a gang of money and he called the house lookin for her...lmao!!!
Real Chance of Love 1~ MILF
Flavor of Love 1~ Leilene... I hope she wins... she's gotta feed those babies!
I Love New York 2~ IT... he's the one that you can't understand a damn thing he's sayin... Hell I don't even think he can understand himself!
I Love New York 2~The Entertainer... dude is reaaaaally desperate to get out of his parents house I see!
I Love New York 2~Buddah...This ought to be good with him and bitch-made Tailor Made together again.
Flavor of Love 2~Buckwyld... not feelin those eyebrows Becky!
I Love New York 1~Bonez
Rock of Love~ Angelique... the chick that don't speaka-da-damn English too well!

2 comments:

SDM on my own said...

I swear if I see one more of these reality shows, I am going to...well probably sit down and watch it lol.

Keep doing your thing

Jenn Martinson said...

I think this is officially the sign of the apocalypse...