12/15/2008

It's Monday!!!!

Good morning folks! It's Monday... and you're week is just beginning. Yippeeeeee! I know I know... why am I so freakin cheerful today??? I don't know. I guess it's because I'm blessed by God to see another day! I think that's enough reason don't you? Regardless of what we're going through, we're still here. We still have the ability to read this message. The ability to thank God for all of his many blessings now and for those to come. No matter what you're going through, always remember that there is someone out there who is in worse shape than you. That's not to say that we're happy that someone is worse off than we are, but just to say that we need to stop complaining about our circumstances and be thankful that God has blessed us with a sound mind and equipped us with the spirit to bring ourselves out of our turmoil. When you feel that all hope is lost, look to God for the answers. He's got it... but it's up to you to recognize it. I don't know if any of you have ever heard the story about the man who was caught in the flood and several people came by to save him, and he turned them all away saying that God was going to save him, and ended up drowning. When he got to heaven, he asked God why didn't he save him. God's reply was, "I sent you a boat, a helicopter, and a cargo ship... what more did you want me to do?" Makes sense right? He gives us the tools that we need to survive... but we can't be foolish enough to think that he's going to do EVERYTHING for us! You have to meet him halfway!

So the next time you're feeling helpless, sit down, and think about your abilities and all that God has equipped you with!

HAPPY MONDAY!

1 comment:

Miz Cheekz said...

Amen! Happy Mon (goin on Tues) to you too! that was a nice msg.