12/10/2008

Is Janet Jackson Really Pregnant?

Is she or isn't she? I want to know. Maybe I need to call my connect real quick and find out. Hold on folks...

Ok... so I spoke to my really reliable source and they stated to me that she is but... it wasn't supposed to come out like this, which is why Jermaine Dupri went on the record with Us Weekly to say that Janet IS NOT pregnant... but why go through all of that if eventually we'll find out that she was and is?

Janet Jackson has reportedly been telling friends “Yes, I’m pregnant”, according to the latest issue of Life & Style magazine. Here are the captions from the cover: “Her dream’s finally coming true, but Janet’s scared about becoming a mom at 42. She’s overjoyed, but will a baby stop the fighting between her and boyfriend Jermaine Dupri?”

So what's your opinion on this? Or ... do ya'll even give a damn? LOL!!!

1 comment:

TruthfullySpeaking said...

WHO CARES? In today's date and time, we have a lot more important things to be concerned about... like when our soliders are coming back home, the state of ecomony, health care issues for the elderly, etc. If she pregnant... great! If she's not... great!