12/10/2008

Khloe Kardashian Poses For PETA!

I see ya Khloe K... tryin to step ya game up like your big sister Kimmy. I ain't mad at'cha! At least they airbrushed the hell outta it first!

Khloe Kardashian stripped down to the bare essentials for the animal rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).

The socialite has become the latest celebrity to pose for PETA's I'd Rather Go Naked anti-fur campaign. She says, "Compassion is the fashion this holiday season, so join me in boycotting fur. With all the stylish and super-warm things you can wear, it's easy to have a killer look without killing animals."

Do you think Khloe looks hot or not? Let me hear what you gotta say!

2 comments:

Jenn Martinson said...

Not, especially since her hypcritical ass probably owns 3 or 4 furs, leather boots, etc.

CCG said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYUMM, Coconut!!! U is COOOOLLLD!!! BUT; U are probably absolutely correct.

Not. Not feeling the hair.