1/10/2009

Purse Obsession~ Christian Louboutin Sylvia Drapey Hobo

Forget all my hopes and dreams of marrying a man! I have found my true love... in the Christian Louboutin Sylvia Drapey Hobo bag. If you are one of our avid reader of this blog, then you know that I try my damndest to bring you the hottest bags. Some of you say that I'm missing the mark... while others think that I'm spot on! It don't even matter right about now because this bag right here is da -ish! Christian Louboutin has always gotten a stamp of fashion excellence from me, so this choice is no surprise. The soft calf leather in a slouchy circular design compliments the golden twine handle. The color is nice, but I'm hoping that he offers more choices. The bag features of course, the signature satin lining, topstitched trim, double zip top closure, outside and inside zip pockets, and a 14" shoulder drop. SAKS is now taking pre-orders for the bag which is running a cool $1795.

No comments: