1/09/2009

Kanye's On One So Damn Hard

Oooook Kanye! What the hell are you talking about dude??? Sad to say, I think this boy is on that -ish! No joke. First he's comparing himself to Jesus, then he's exercising demons out of his home, and now... now he wants less fans? Yeah, that's how you do it. Kanye is on the February cover of Vibe mag. Now, I'm loving his 808’s and Heartbreak cd, but damn. Get ya mind right Kan. And who the hell wants to see him naked? NOT I! I've seen dude shirtless and sweaty on the bball court and it wasn't a pretty visual!

Check out what he had to say about possibly posing nude for a mag:
“I made a decision. I wanna make popular music, but I want less fans. I want the freedom of having less fans. It’s like the freedom of having less money. If you have less money, you have less responsibility. It’s like Björk. If she wanted to pose naked, you’d be like, ‘Oh, that’s Björk.’ But if I wanted to pose naked, people would draw all type of things into it. I definitely feel like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I’ll pose naked. I break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture.”

No comments: