1/09/2009

Lil Wayne Coming Out With All Rock Album?

These rappers are killin me with this crossover crap! Stick to what you're good at. I guess when you've got a few milli in the bank, you can take a break from the norm and just dick around with your livelihood huh? I guess so according to Lil Wayne's next project. Rapper Drake revealed recently that Lil Wayne's latest project will be a rock album. "Wayne's coming out with a new album, it's a rock album," said Drake in an interview with MuchMusic.com. "A complete rock album. I have a song on there."

The rapper likened the project to Kanye West's latest project. "It’s something different in just that whole 808s and Heartbreaks, just throwing individuals off." Yeaaaaaaah... I won't be rushing to Best Buy to cop that one... EVER!

No comments: