2/26/2009

DeShawn Stevenson Get's No Love From The Girls!

I never thought that it would seriously be hard be an NBA baller to get a babe... but I guess I'm now proven wrong. Washington Wizards Deshawn Stevenson is having no "luck" in that department. After his ex, former Destiny Child member and now solo artist LeToya Luckett dropped because of his cheating ways, he's been trying to get the hook up with all the other R&B and industry chicks. From Brandy, Ciara, to Keyshia Cole, and video girl Melyssa Ford, dude has been unsuccessful at all attempts. Of course he's not being a real man and persuing the women himself. He's having people "hook him up". I guess these girls are pretty smart because I'm sure the reason is because of his statutory rape charges from a few years back. He was 19, and the girl he was sexin was only 14. Yes... that's a big deal folks! I don't care if they are both in their teens! He was grown and she wasn't!

No comments: