2/24/2009

Ne-Yo Speaks On ChriRih Situation

In more of the ChriRih saga, singer/songwriter Ne-Yo says that he has spoken to Rihanna since the alleged incident between the pop singer and ex-boo Chris Brown.

“I spoke to Rihanna,” Ne-Yo told MTV News. “She says she’s fine. She didn’t go into detail about what happened. I understand it’s a painful situation; I didn’t push.” *givin dude the side-eye* yeah ok Ne-Yo... don't call off your engage because of this mess either!!! Ya'll know Ne-Yo wanted him some Rihanna before C.B. moved smoove on in dere'.

Ne-Yo, a friend of both of the stars, said he has seen the photo and was very affected by it. “I saw the picture,” he confirmed. “That just really — that hurt me to my heart, man. Again, I still don’t know what happened, ‘cause I haven’t had the opportunity to talk to Chris yet. But to take it to that level really hurt my heart.”

Ne-Yo claims that he's been trying to get in touch with Chris (right), but to no avail, hasn't had much luck.

“All I can say is, I’m praying for both of them. They’re both in my prayers. I haven’t had a chance to talk to Chris yet. I just wanna sit down and talk to that dude and just explain if he doesn’t understand: ‘That’s not something that’s excusable, bruh. You have to get a little smarter about whatever it is going on in your relationship. You have to get a little smarter about how you handle certain situations,’” Ne-Yo said. Riiiight... just like you were smart about speeding down C.ome O.n B.lack B.oy Parkway going over 100 miles an hour???

Anyways, while the singer is dishing out sound advice for Chris Brown, he also said he still cares about the young man. “I’m not going to crucify him,” the R&B star said. “I’m not going to do that. That’s still my homeboy at the end of the day. For it to go to that level was wrong. I won’t say who was responsible. I won’t pick no sides. I’m just saying it was wrong that it had to happen like that, and I’m praying for the both of them.”

No comments: