2/25/2009

Tyler Perry Working On Next Movie

Fresh off of a fantastic weekend at the box office with the opening of his latest installment of Madea foolishness with 'Madea Goes To Jail', which raked in over $44 million, Tyler Perry is already working on his next movie.

While he's been talking about doing a film with Diana Ross and wanted a sequel for 'Why Did I Get Married?' Tyler Perry's next film will be an adaptation of his stage play, 'I Can Do Bad All by Myself,' featuring, once again... Madea.

As with Perry's other films, the script will be different from what his fans have seen on stage. According to producer Reuben Cannon, filming will commence next month in Atlanta. They are in the process of casting roles for the film.

I have to admit... I liked "Why Did I Get Married" but solely because he wasn't playing Madea. But I'm wondering will there ever come a time when Tyler won't appear in his own movies? I mean damn... he's becoming the Diddy of the movies! You produce, write, and direct, AND you got to be in them too? Geesh!

No comments: