7/24/2008

Rick Ross Tablets... Now Available.

Thanks to Necole Bitchie, I found this interesting "satire" image about former rapperRick Ross' career. Funny -ish man! I mean, it ain't nothing serious to me at all. Dudes career I highly doubt will suffer. People will continue to buy his music and go to his concerts. He may be heckled a little more, but won't nothin change. The youth are followers, which is what he, Rick Ross himself should understand. He should have been real about this whole mess from the jump. There is nothing wrong with holding down a legit job at any point in your life. So you want to be known as a career criminal and never ever having a real job? I wish these rappers realized how much of an influence that they have on the youth of today. How in just one damn song of something positive, they could change one childs mind about being on the other side of the law. One is better than none at all. But I guess all the "thugged out" rappers will be a 50 Cent for the rest of their lives. I remember I once saw 50 do an interview where he stated, "I don't want to be your child's role model. I never said I was a role model." I took that as, you don't want to be a role model to ANY child. Soooo, does that include your own? I'm just sayin!

No comments: