7/23/2008

Kelly Rowland Talks Smack About Ex- Destinys Child Member

Out of all people, sweet and quiet little Kelly Rowland is one of the few that I ever expected to hear talking greasy about somebody else. But I guess she's no different than the rest of us. Kelly recently did a show on a U.K. radio station, and when probed about the ladies in D.C., this is what she had to say:

'Michelle was so pretty and so sweet, we fell in love with her instantly. And we also had another one ... Farah ... who was a total nut. You didn't hear me say it.” she finished that tid bit off with, "She came into the group as well. She served her purpose. But stuff happens - and she wasn't in the group for more than two months - that was a blessing.'

Dang Kelly... since when huh??? Since when?

2 comments:

ODARA said...

damn now that was 'unexpected'...aww I actually liked Farrah even though she never got a chance to showcase whatever the hell she does...LOL

ODARA said...

BTW....Thanks 4 Adding me, I returned the Fave.