7/24/2008

Purse Obsession: Marc by Marc Jacobs Magazine Cluth

I don't normally like clutches, but absolutely love this one by Marc Jacobs. It's the Marc by Marc Jacobs Airliner Magazine Clutch. Ok, so there are a few aspects that I am sure many of you would love to see spiced up; no structure, quite flat, and simple, but these are the precise reasons I love this clutch! I'm not big on name brands. If I have a nice bag, trust and believe it either came from Ross or T.J. Maxx. No shame here. They sell totally cute bags... ya betta ask somebody!

This Marc by Marc Jacobs Magazine Clutch combines cream leather with beige contrast leather panels giving a vanilla frappuccino smooth look. The colors are ideal, and somehow reminiscent of an old world feel, but the inside is lined in fuchsia print lining which gives a new world look. The outside is minimalistic, making this retro bag current. It also comes in turquoise, and heather grey and will run you about $370.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a TOTAL purse whore but this is fugly, lol. JMHO