7/23/2008

Tameka Wants More Seeds From Usher

More babies Tameka?? Don't you now have a total of... well that's irrelevant, just as long as they are cared for. But I guess this chick really wants to make sure that Usher sets her up and nicely at that, if they ever decide to part ways, (which I'm praying is soooooon). Ush needs his swag back and Tameka has taken ALL of it from him.

Anyways, Tameka told US Weekly about baby Ush and having more kids: “He’s like hyper baby — he’s crawling so fast!…He stands up, and he’s walking around the table … it’s amazing to watch him. I’ve never seen a baby crawl so fast! I call him Dash, like on the Incredibles!…We’re just scared because the baby knows how to get off the bed already, so our bed is like a gigantic crib because we have rails.” and on having more babies, "I’d love to have more, we just gotta make the time.”

Why does she and the media act like baby Usher is the only child she has? Doesn't she have three other children that are worth mentioning. Bad way to show your other kids how much love them too... in my eyes.

No comments: