7/28/2008

Kim Kardashian Puts On Her Dancing Shoes

I know that some of you have expressed your dislike for my many posts about Kim Kardashian, but I can't help it if this girl stays in the news and keeps herself relevant!!! Sorry!

Moving on... it's being reported that the star of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" will be the next in line of celebs to put on her Danskins and dancing shoes and step on stage for the next season of ABC's "Dancing With The Stars." But that's not all; It seems that Kims "momager, (the name that everyone so lovingly refer to her as), Kris Jenner, may be the next out of the courgar pool to hop on the DWTS band wagon as well.

The show's final cast will be revealed on Good Morning America sometime in late August.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh barf!

Jenn Martinson said...

I actually want to see if she loses some of dat azz when she dances. And I'd love to see her actually WORK for a change!