7/31/2008

50 Cent Finally Speaks About Vivica Fox Split

50 Cent is finally opening up about the break up between him and actress Vivica Fox. The couple dated briefly back in 2003, and broke up and no one knew exactly why. In a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister mag 50 tells how he felt that Vivica tried to steal his shine on the red carpet at an event in Monaco at the World Music Awards that year.

50 claims he invited Fox to the awards show as his date and made huge demands to make sure she could be a part of the show - but then she took over and became the event's host.He says, "She asked me would I mind if she did something on the show, and I said no. I got on the phone and I told people that was around me to make her able to present awards or do something. They made her the host."The event made the rapper realize Fox was all about business: "It turned into a business opportunity and it wasn't beneficial for me, so I moved away from it."And he insists his brief romance with the actress wasn't quite as torrid as the media reported - because he was too busy focusing on his own film career: "There was not a lot of action between me and Vivica at that point."

Soooooo basically, ol' girl got her grind on, but asked you... but because it wasn't beneficial to you, you dropped her? Dude, can you be anymore selfish. Hell... as far as I'm concerned, she didn't have to ask yo punk ass!

No comments: