7/21/2008

Teyana Taylor and Megan Good

The Mercedes Benz Fashion Week went down over the weekend in Miami, and baby girl Teyana "Google Me" Taylor was workin the hell out of the runway. She got the opportunity to rock out and model bikinis in the Diesel Swimwear show. I know a lot of people aren't feelin this young girl but I am. She's got her own edgy little style going on and I love it. It's very much needed in the game right now. I'm sick of seeing the stilletos and reffuled blouses with tight ass skirts. Meagan Good was at the show as well with her hunky dark chocolate of a man Thomas Jones. They were spotted sitting front row at the Custo Barcelona Swimwear show and looking quite bored. I'm thinking Megan was thinking about how much better she would look on the catwalk than these skinny minnie chicks! Notice that Megan is once again rocking the YSL Canvas Leopard Tributes... the same shoes that she's worn at least 10 times in 10 different pictures within the last two months. You startin to make me a lil suspect on your shoe collection Meg!

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i can get with her and the model
at same time lol