7/20/2008

Really? Was He That Damn Fine?

So I'm over at WHATSPOPPIN.NET, and I stumble upon these pictures taken by their photographer Ray in his photo gallery, and see this wacktasticalness going on. I'm completely taken aback. Was dude really that hot? I mean damn!!! He looks like Yung Joc a little. And if you know JOC you know he's mediocre at best in the looks department but he's really sweet (ha ha ha). But my real question is why are females stooping to these all time lows to get a piece? Are the ratios of men/women really that low? I refuse to believe it, because I get hit on on a daily basis by single men. Don't matter what they look like, they're single dammit! I see we have no self-respect anymore. But I don't fault these broads 100%. The -ish starts at home!!! Anyways don't get me started about how people are parenting nowdays!

The event was the SOL Train Friday @ SOL Nightclub. At least they got it right with the name because it damn sure looks like these chicks are ready and willing to run a choo-choo on this boy! Yakkety Yak!!!

Notice how ol' girl in the back is lickin on the neck... uggghh!!! It's like she's trying to lick his skin off! Gross! She almost looks like a Vampire trying to suck his blood! He ain't even payin none of them any attention. Did you notice all the powder dude had on? Ewwww!!! I just threw up in my mouth a little!

And why the hell is everybody taking turns licking on this boys nipples? Are they dripping Hennessey or somethin?

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

do they make women any more or are they all groupies

Unknown said...

Wow, disgusting! I guess these chicks have never heard of poise, grace, or HIV...