7/29/2008

Deelishis Has An Ex Who's On The DL???

Think back to all of the men that you have heard Deelishis being associated with. Now listen to this story, because it's exactly that... a story. This is just a rumor as far as I'm concerened. I'm not closely knitted into the hip hop circle, so I haven't heard many things about this person on that level. But I swear, nothing ceases to amaze me anymore!

The author of the latest tell all "Hiding In Hip Hop", Terrence Dean, supposedly caught up with our girl Deelishis aka London Charles and they had a little pow wow and this is how that alleged sit down went:

Well, me and Deelishus were introduced to one another. She notices my book and we got to talking about it.

She was like, "Oh my God! We have to talk."

"No problem," I said.

"Okay, you know I used to date someone in the business, right?" She looks me in my eyes with her gorgeous smile.

"Well, who are you talking about?" I asked already knowing who she was referring to. I really wanted her to say his name.

"He is a rapper," she says coyly. I get that she is not going to say his name. So I try a different approach.

"Did he used to have long hair?"

She thinks for a moment and then looks at me shocked. She nods her head and says, "Yeah."

"What do you want to know?" I ask.

"I mean, do you know anything. I heard..." her voice trails off and she looks at me for some indication or confirmation.

"I know some things."

"Oh my gosh!" Deelishus squeals. She puts her hand over her mouth. "It's no secret. We all know."

"No, no, no," She continues to squeal and backs away from me. She starts laughing. "Are you serious?" ***Hint... Put ya hands...... where?

No comments: