8/20/2008

Omarion Tells Why He Cut His Hair and How He Likes Working For Timbaland

Omarion has a new look and a new boss. A month or so back, I posted pics of Omarion with his new haircut, but those weren't that great, and we have yet to see a clear picture with the new do. I'm wondering if he's regretting that decision. Even in the photo that you have seen, he has on a hat. So why all the secrecy about this hair cut O?

It's looking like life is getting a lot happier for the one time front man for boy band B2K. He's left an unhappy record-label situation and he's finally trying to put the troubles of B2k behind him.

"I feel negativity is not to be paid attention to," he said a couple of days ago while at a photo shoot. "Unless it's something that happened with Chris. When it gets that serious, it's time to speak out." What Omarion is talking about the recent allegations made against his family member and manager Chris Stokes by former B2K member Raz-B and his brother Rickie Romance. Even though Raz B later recanted his statements (I wonder why?), O says the initial thoughts of it all still hurts.

"Really, my thing is, I talked to the cats, and it's sad what people will do when they're in the position of 'don't have,' " he stated in reference to all of his former bandmates Raz B, J-Boog, and Lil Fizz. "People will say, 'Omarion is still out there and in the pubic. Omarion is still successful.' But they don't sit back and think, 'Why is Omarion able to get this opportunity? Why are they not getting this opportunity?' Fizz put a single out. They are a product of their karma. I can't talk in detail about what was done on their parts, but a lot of wrongdoing was done. A lot of false statements — off-the-wall, disrespectful things. Not even on a dislike level. On a hurtful level.

O just put footage on the Internet of his mother cutting his hair. His female fans may have shed a few tears, but he said it wasn't as painful for him as it was for his following. "I'm gonna be 24 this year. It's a progressive age, 21," he said. "I was finding myself and finding out the things that needed to be done as far as my career, what needed to be done. Certain moves. I feel like now I'm in a really great place. Cutting my hair, I feel like I'm going to another level. Cutting my hair was a step for me. Anybody that has had hair for so long, when you're used to something, it's like reforming your life."

For the rest of the article, click here

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

well timberland is the TRUTH

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gShN1fiEvfI <<< He put up a video of him getting his hair cut there. and you will see the end results and how he looks.