8/19/2008

Sneak Of Da Week: Reebok Reverse Jam Mid Sneaker

I'm not exactly sure why... but Reebok and the dudes at Parker Bros. are introducing the world to their Reebok Reverse Jam Mid Sneaker featuring the Monopoly theme. I'm not a big monopoly fan being that I think I'm the only person on the face of the Earth who's never won one damn game... I'm not bitter... do I sound bitter? Anyways, I'm not exactly sure when this is to hit the stores, but it's supposed to be sometime this month. The shoe will sell for $84.99. Adidas bought out Reebok back in 05 for $3.8 billi to challenge Nike’s monopoly on the game, no pun intended. The shoe features of all of the little diddies that the board came is synonymous for, i.e., the game pieces, the money, the houses/hotels/motels, and community chess cards

No comments: