8/19/2008

Video Shoot: Brandy ~ Right Here (Departed)

Brandy Norwood has been one of the missing links on the female music scene, but after four long years on haitus and since she's released any new music, she is back on the scene with a new album. I'm starting to get that Brandy vs Monica rivalry feeling back... isn't Monica's new album coming out soon too? I'm just sayin... coincidence?

Brandy just wrapped up filming her video for her lead single “Right Here (Departed)” from her forthcoming album “Human” in downtown L.A. yesterday afternoon (August 18th). Brandy says that her new album is "an unadulterated look into her heart." “Human is my most personal album to date. I have grown so much since my last album. Being able to express myself and my journey through my music is a feeling I can’t describe. With this new chapter of my life it feels good to have Rodney [Jerkins, her producer], a familiar face, by my side again. He brings out emotions in me like nobody else.”

Brandy's new album will be out in stores November 11th, with the single “Right Here (Departed)” releasing August 26th.

No comments: