8/18/2008

Wendy Williams Get's Renewed

Ok, ok... so the other day, I did a post on how Wendy Williams show on Fox probably wasn't going to be renewed. Well word has it that the show will be picked up for a full run for 2009. The Fox Television Stations group will officially launch the show for a mid-2009 start, a rep confirmed today. As of late, he show has had an increase in ratings in major demographics versus the May sweeps, also being largely popular in big cities of New York and Los Angeles.

I guess I owe Wendy a big CONGRATULATIONS. Even though I haven't had a chance to watch nan episode of the show, I hear it is pretty entertaining. Although I've heard that her radio personality isn't being shown on the show and people really want to see that. So take the hint girl! You're a loud mouth... give the people what they want!

1 comment:

Jenn Martinson said...

I caught her fight with Omarosa on YouTube but still haven't seen the show. When the heck is it on?? Guess I better watch so she doesn't get cancelled!