8/20/2008

Making The Band Season Premiere

The King and his lowly servants aka Diddy and the kiddies from Making The Band4, Season 3, along with the return of Ms. Laurie Ann Gibson were back and in full effect last night on MTV. This seasons show is following the groups Day 26, Danity Kane, and Donnie Klang as they put on their first tour together.

If you didn't get a chance to watch it, you missed it. But I'm sure you'll get a chance to watch it at least every hour on the hour before the next episode. I hate to give away spoilers for those of you who didn't watch, but was I the only one who felt that Diddy and Laurie Ann had more of a "connection" when he asked "So did you miss me?" and she started to cry? He asked her that like an ex-boyfriend asks his former girlfriend didn't he? And when she broke down, ahhh man. I was done. I knew right then and there that something has gone on between these two in the past. I'm officially convinced that in order to walk through the doors of Bad Boy Inc., you must screw Diddy to get on.

I'm just sayin!

No comments: