8/21/2008

Purse Obsession: Maison Martin Margiela~ Small Satin Sac Bag

Out of all of the bags that I own, I don't own not one slouchy and silky like the Small Satin Sac Bag by Maison Martin Margiela. I love the way the satin pulls the colors out on the bags. It's casual style but sassy satin finish make it the perfect pair with jeans and a t-shirt or a great night out on the town. Roomy enough to fit everything you could imagine and available in several different hues to choose from including red/red, beige, blue/sky, and yellow/butter, its a meager $745. The bag is complete with a grained leather strap and handle with braided ties and a sixteen-inch drop. Ooo-la-la! The look and feel of this bag is so modern and romantic, it looks amazing on the body since it is totally soft so it contours. The handle is woven leather which is a great contrast. The satin is slippery and floppy so when you try to go in the bag to look for something, it's like you are wrapped up in your drapes. I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, my favorite is the red.

ODARA said...

I like it because it's different! I would totally rock the Blue one with denim & a cute tee-shirt :)

But it's a little too pricey...you could find similar bags like this @ a boutique or even Target...they have so stepped their game up!

Jenn Martinson said...

If I pay $700 for a purse, it better keep all my stuff organized. This won't do.

Anonymous said...

The bags look unfinished. Maybe it's the material that makes me feel this way.