8/19/2008

Who Could Get It?

Ok... so TMZ posted these pictures of M.I.A. Ja Rule and Mr. Good-life himself, Kanye West. Both entertainers, one on the tip top spot in the game and the other, is clinging to life support as far as being relevent is concerned. But as you can tell, Ja is winning in the body of the year award. Minus the fact that he's negative 2 feet tall, the body is still hot. Mr. West on the other hand, is two combo meals away from being a "chubby bunny".

So tell me folks... if you had a choice, who could get it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, truth be told, I like my men a little chunky, so Kanye might get it. Not liking that pic, but generally I find Kanyeezy to be cute.

Plus Ja Rule reminds me of a rat... or a mini Doberman Pinscher...

Anonymous said...

BORIS KODJOE! Oh, that wasn't one of the choices? My bad.....
Being a thick girl, I'd have to choose Kanye's arrogant fluffy ass!