8/16/2008

Liquid Latex Pants

I was over at Fashionista101.com and her post on the liquid latex pants/leggings that have become so popular caught my eye. It's funny how styles and trends tend to catch on really quick. I think they're actually pretty hot... that's if you know how to wear them right. Like Rihanna's look is really cute and of course they're necessary for someone such as Ciara while performing. If I could get these thick thighs in some and look fab in them, trust and believe, I would!
I was over at Fashionista101.com and her post on the liquid latex pants that have become so popular caught my eye. It's funny how styles and trends tend to catch on really quick. I agree with the

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got a pair of liquid latex(vey shinny pants....but I want ideas on what top wont put the outfit over the top.
Liquid Latex