10/07/2008

Aubrey O'Day Is Kicked Out of Danity Kane

Making The Band just went off and Puff just let Aubrey's ass go! Buuh Bye Aubrey! Tootles!

Puff sent the groups and Donnie to Cabo for a vaca since they just finished their tour. When the groups returned back to NY, they all had a meeting with him to see where they were at as a group/solo artist.

Puff gave Day 26 their run down, sent them on their way. Donnie got his... he was sent home to chill too! Then, he said that he wanted to speak with the girls alone. He began by telling them that he had a vision for the group when he first started, and what he's seeing right now, isn't part of his vision. Basically, his vision isn't what he's seeing transpire in reality. He proceeds to ask Aundrea about the email she sent him about wanting to leave the group. She chalks it up to the fact that the other ladies were basically feeling a bit meloncholy about being in Danity Kane, so she was just like, "so if they don't want to be here, then why am I here?". He lets Aundrea off the hook because he wasn't getting anywhere with her answers.

He then asks Ms. Mouth aka Aubrey about the email that she sent him saying that she wanted to leave, and as usual, she barked back saying that's not what she said. So then she explains, and then asks the girls if it was okay if she told Puff everything that they had all discussed her expressed to one another at one point in time. She tells Puff that they don't trust each other because they have outside sources telling them that he was going to go solo with Dawn, blah blah blah. She continues to tell Puff that how does he expect to keep harmony in the group if management doesn't tell the GROUP what their doing with other members of Danity Kane.

Puff tells the girls that ok... he let Dawn do some vocals on his demo because she has a special voice. He said that he wasn't obligated to tell them everything that he does. Aubrey then interjects and says that they need to communicate when stuff like that happens. Puff tells her basically... why do I need to communicate with you, what I plan to do with my album and who I'm doing it with? She says "so then we're just not going to communicate?". He says "I don't have to. I'm the CEO of Bad Boy" (I'm paraphrasing a bit in here ya'll. I can't remember everything verbatim). So they go back and forth and Puff says, look, I HAD a vision for this group but that vision has changed, and in my new vision, you're not in it!

So yeah... Ms. Mouth is out! BAM!!!! Keep ya yap shut and you wouldn't have been kicked out!!!! I applaud Aubrey for standing up for herself, but if I was the other ladies in the group... don't speak for me. This is you! You need to eat this shit not me! But you gotta know when to pick and choose your battles, and obviously, she doesn't know when to just back down and shut the hell up!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was ruining the groups image anyway. Lots of talent but too ridiculous to keep it all under control. Sorry Aubrey! BUH BYE NOW! LOL

Anonymous said...

Danity Kane is not Danity Kane with out Aubrey, If Diddy kicks Aubrey off the group hes making a huge mistake. She for one is the pretty one of them all, and the crazy one that brings the fun in the group.

Anonymous said...

not exactly what happened but anyway, dawn is not just supplying songs for diddy's next album. he had her fly into toronto to sing with him on stage while the rest of dk was not told that and were in cabo for finale. get your facts straight and then weigh in

Candy said...

Uhhh "anonymous"... whoever you are... if you could read, you would see where I said I was PARAPHRASING!!! And that is pretty much the gist of what happend at the end. You didn't see where I tried to explain the whole show did you? No you didn't because that wasn't what I set out to do. I know she went to Canada to perform with Diddy. You're obviously not a regular on this site. So before you try to tell me to get my facts straight. Do your damn research hun!

Anonymous said...

She also went to cabo so how was she in Toronto with Diddy unless she missed a few days of vaca...idk.

Anonymous said...

it's ratings.

she's gonna stay in. how convenient that he's gonna kick her out on the last episode? yea, right.

they just came out with a new music video, and aubrey just appeared in the newest complex magazine issue.

diddy knows how to market his girls. that doesn't necessarily bring in the numbers, but he knows his shit.

relax.

the only thing i HATE, is that i know he's doing the bait and switch shit, but he knows all of us are gonna tune in just to see how it all gets happy again.

- michael pasaoa

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Aubrey is gone!!! I'm sorry but you have to respect your boss at all times and Pdiddy let her sly the first time but she still won't SHUT UP!!! Hopefully she will learn her lesson for the future...sometimes you have to learn what battles to fight and this one wasn't one!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree she needs to go. She is not the pretty one either..have you seen her w/o makeup UGH. The groups image is sexy and she is slutty. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean everyone needs to here it. She is disrespectful and Danity Kane will go on. She not only causes problems in her own group but she has caused problems with Donnie and Day 26 as well. If he doesn't ax her, this will just repeat itself over and over again. She is out of control, only out for herself, and jealous that Diddy didn't fly her out to do vocals. She is also jealous of Q and Dawn's relationship and only D. Woods likes her.

Candy said...

I agree with most of you. I think Aubrey is a bad look for the image that Danity Kane should have. As Michael stated, it's ratings, and I think we all can agree that Diddy is the king of switcheroos. I was kind of thinking the same thing though. Would he really kick her off like this? Publicly humilate her? Or is he just trying to shove a piece of humble pie down her throat so she'll learn some humility and respect her superiors? Like I said, I'm all for you standing up for yourself and not letting anyone trample on your dreams, but like Diddy said... EMOTIONS WILL HAVE YOU BROKE AND KICKIN YOUR OWN ASS IN 10 YEARS AS YOU SIT AT HOME WATCHING MTV!

That damn Diddy is hilarious. I'll give it to him... he knows how to keep you coming back for more. He's our "mogul that you love to hate"!

Jenn Martinson said...

I get this sneaking suspicion that it's some kind of test...like he wants the group to go "No! We're in this together and we are not DK without Aubrey!" to test their loyalty and bond and some shit.

But I hope not. I am ready to see her stupid ass go.