10/16/2008

Jon B. Upset With Robin Thicke

I'm hearing that 90's R&B singer and honorary black dude Jon B is a little pissy with Robin Thicke. But for what? Is it because Robin is white and he's taken your place as the "white guy with soul"? Are you mad because you can't get your career jump started again? It could be a number of reasons as far as I'm concerned. But Jon has said that he's the pioneer of a White singer in a Black music genre. *huh*? Uhhhh I guess there was never any Michael McDonald huh? (before some of ya'lls time). Anyways, check out a snippet of what he had to say to AllHipHop.com below.

AllHipHop.com: Well I do see some similarities in both of your careers. You worked with Tupac and he's worked with Lil' Wayne.

Jon B: Yeah and he's worked with 50 Cent too. He did a video with 50 Cent. To me it was redundant for him to say, I just don't want somebody to jump on my album at the last minute and look good next to me singing. That's so corny to me, bro. That's not the right. He couldn't have meant that. That's like the stardom talking. Honestly, what the hell?

No comments: