10/07/2008

Rick Ross Finally Comes Clean

After months of strong denials, and accusing people of people snitches and *itches, Miami MC Rick Ross is admitting what anyone who’s not blind has known for months: He is in fact the clean shaven, chubby dude decked out in a prison CO uniform in those pictures.

The pictures of Ross circulated on the web like wild fire months back. Ross vehemenetly denied being a man of the law. He stuck to the story of him not ever working for any prison, despite The SmokingGun.com providing numerous documents including a job application with his legal name that were published.

Apparently, the rapper, who borrows his stage name from notorious Los Angeles cocaine dealer “Freeway” Ricky Ross, thought that acknowledging his old gig would cost him street cred. “Yes, it’s me,” Ross tells Don Diva magazine of the photographs. “…I done been up and I done been down, and that’s what makes me what I am. I never ratted on a n*gga. I never prosecuted a n*gga. I never locked up a n*gga. That’s first and foremost. …When I say that I’m rich off cocaine, it’s because I did it.” But he never “locked up” a person? Isn’t that what COs do?

Whatever dude. Why you couldn't come clean when this mess first came out? Now, you lookin like a big ass liar! I'd rather be known for holding down a legit job at one point than being a liar!

No comments: